Monday 1 October 2007

Ribbons & Pearls


yes.. i have taken the initiative to actually focus on the upcoming kenduri. like my life depends on it. which surprises a lot of people. including myself. hehe! so i did this tiny project today.. and have ultimately decided that i should have more pearls. wear em.. hang em.. everything! so bought my first gun.. glue gun that is. hee. very mediocre la the two things i did.. but ok la.. but a novice.. so tomorrow.. kenala gi beli lagi bermeter meter pearl strands and ribbons.. wee!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

beb..that brown with pearly touch looks great!
need help just buzz me,k ;)

ku E said...

eh cute ler plak ;)

khemy said...

hey..to me..go for minimum design..it's so classy..

a yummy mummy handbook said...

i didnt know u are so crafted teh..:P.. but good job!!! tapi nie dah macam nak kawin nie..hahhaha....i dont know how u cant wait that long!! :P....again poison poison!!!!

little miss kechik said...

i know. engagement only ni. teehee! but still.. tunang ni sekali je kan. plus, lepas ni dah takde majlis pertunangan. m the closing of all closing k! so lets pimp my pertunangan! hahah! and yes, i will wait that long. u have until 20th oct to poison me reena. haha!