Thursday 22 November 2007

turqoise? aqua?

morning..
still on the wedding idea..

was talking to another future bride yesterday.. and she told me of her theme.. then she asked me mine. all i could tell her was.. errmm.. the colours. and she;s like.. so the theme would be..and im like.. errr... breezy?

ahahahha!

i honestly cannot figure out the theme. i know exactly what colours i want. but theme?

so tell me.. when i say tiffany & co... what comes to your mind?

p/s : polka dots turqoise & white is cute aint it?hehhe!

4 comments:

of twilight and dreams said...

misskechik,

tiffany blue nyer warna is trademark registered! even toni braxton kena mintak permission utk guna the color scheme for her wedding,

hahha.. but then again, this is malaysia ! i say, just hit it! but some people might just say ohh... warna hijau... ehh biru ler, ehh hijau ler..

hehehhe...

when it come to my wedding, i already know I want blue!! actually i want the color to be blue/grey or steel blue or something, but compromise... compromise with chief wedding(my mom) ...I settle for baby blue (but I did insert those dirty blue whenever I can.. hahhaa...

take care :)

little miss kechik said...

teeheeE! itu tony braxton.. ini kechik geng..hahahaha! yea.. i get that a lot already. now everytime my mom sees anythin blue @ green.. her 1st word.. turqoise kan ni? hahahah!

Unknown said...

hey..
that's my colour!!

hehe..
just kidding ;)

Unknown said...

hmm..
come to think of it...my pelamin dulu was in turquoise and white la beb....was looking for lime green chiffon but couldn't find it. So had to settle for that colour :p