Thursday 13 December 2007

green tea


when i was in penang on tues..this lady (whom i hope is not reading this) has been gloating how this she was before and during her pregnancy. she was talking bout how she called another friend of hers "gajah" when she was almost 90kg during her pregnancy. i thought that was just plain rude. so, she told me that her sis in law drank green tea and lost 7kg. i was already pissed by her crude remarks on how fat i am.. so i couldn't be bothered. but still eaves dropped when she told me about her SIL.

so today.. i did my research on green tea. since my colleuge bought em & decided she didnt like it (and now i have to finish it). well.. it does help lose weight. read about it here

hmm.. interesting. lets see how this turn out. haha! i kinda like the taste of it. of course it would taste much, much better w/ sugar.. but no, no sugar for me on this. hahaha!

Note : Photograph courtesy of By aloalosabine on Flickr

No comments: