Saturday 22 November 2008

keep it still..

woke up to a text message from mama, saying .."call me when you get up". crap. i hate it when she gives me the no nonsense. i was in a super mood yesterday, after hearing from caveman after a week.

then she gave it to me. the lab result is not out yet.. but it is an almost possible case of urinary bladder cancer. or something.

so many things ran through my mind. the good. the bad. you know when you have that moment.. the "i should have.. i shouldn't have" ...

you know how i feel right now? like a bad break up. only worst. times 11.

m attending a course on monday. m thinking.. screw the course.. let's not take that exit to bangi & drive straight on. i can't wait til the 5th to see her.

m still planning my escape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah ateh.. it saddenned me too..