last week.. in the midst of my work blues (so what else is new..hee), the phone rang and it was yummymummy. wee! haven't spoken to her since lulu was about a week old, i think.
so we managed to cover many things in an hour (yes, we not only speed read.. but speed talk)... :
1. i thought she's leaving for cairo already & calling to say goodbye.. but turn out the trip is postponed (wee!).. but only because bubbles got the chicken pox (oh no!!). poor bubbles. i hope lulu & yummymummy are well quarantined now.
2. bubbles attended a nursery, which was how she got the poxy. i burst out laughing at the thought of bubbles cakap melayu. well.. m sure the singing part is just as cute. hee...
3. boobs. yes, we girls are very fascinated by it. from my growing out of my sports bra & itchy tits... to her bf sessions. and the scrub the nips seemed to help shed some dead skin on me own & reduce the itch la. woo!
4. clothes. huhu. we need to go shopping. the question is.. when?? *LOL* i so need some decent clothes. and no.. i have not fallen into the baju penguin trap. never!!!! muahhahha!
5. baby naming. we both agreed layla (born at night, dark beauty) is a great name. but both our mom have protested it, due to its meaning. or more like the symbolic behind the name. her mom said " nanti gelap je idup die..".. my mom said .."nanti anak dara ko suka kluar malam" *LOL* and rayyan is a good name for a boy. only because it sounded like ryan. giggs. get my drift? *teehee*
6. facebook. who on earth are...?? well.. tak kenal.. tapi.. approve je la. if their friends are our friends, m sure they were at our school. at some point. hahhahaha..
sigh. i miss her. i miss my peeps.
huhu. i need a hug. and a long holiday. and a shopping trip.