Saturday, 20 June 2009

in the pink..









yes.. m feeling pretty good today. i was suppose to be at work (read : on a saturday dang it!) .. but.. i was just not in the mood (have i ever??) ..

so instead i took mama out for a hair wash.. tak dapat body massage.. head & shoulder massage pun jadikla. teehee..

out in my little miss tee (yes, i can still fit in them...).. my new maternity jeans (jeans... at last!!! wooo!!!).. and my pink audrey (it wasn't the fuchsia/purple i initially wanted.. i went for the pink on pink instead.. why? because m bloody pregnant & i can damn do so...) .. i was feeeling very pweeetyy *LOL*

so was camwhoring the whole afternoon.. but only via my hp... i hardly move around with my cameras these days.. the D60 is just too heavy.. i always seem to forget where i place my T50.

so.. for those who was asking me for my 19th week pics... hee... :

8 comments:

hanieharis said...

coz u're carrying a stoberi sbb tu pilih pink...pray that u're always in the PINK of health....=)

little miss kechik said...

insyaAllah ek...

yayafrdz said...

wahhh...kak teh...perubahannn...heee

Khemy said...

aku dapat anak lelaki lagi ler gamaknyer..pakai bedak pergi keje pun malas..hehehe..

little miss kechik said...

just you wait.. *LOL*

little miss kechik said...

ala khemy.. it hasn't been scientifically proven la.. mak aku ngandung abang2 aku, siap pakai kebaya gi keje. hahahah! m still waiting for the next ultrasound.

Khemy said...

ermm..tima kasih la sebab sedapkan hati ibu mengandung ni..besor pahala..

little miss kechik said...

hahhahahhahahahhaha