it seemed my unpaid leave is still pending approval. sigh. so back to work i went on monday. dengan muka sangat bosan.
and how did the 2 week bootcamp went?
1. hannah still refuses the bottle. and i haven't given up. insyaAllah.
2. she has picked up on solids. very well i might add. and i've taken prune essence to help her poop. she keeps em for 7 days.hehehe!
3. her sleep pattern is erratic.
4. she nurses less during the day due to the solids. so now i pump, pump, pump to keep the milk level up cos i've been noticing a slump.
5. she squeals and coos so much these days its hilarious. and her laughing out loud is just so funny to watch.
6. i haven't had any free time. who says stay home moms have it easy? but still have time for online shopping. kahkhakahkah!
7. hannah dah sunat. woot! tak nangis, tak cebik, tak terkejut, just a big grin when my GP said "dah!". mommy yang nangis. yes, i've gone from wonder woman to wantan woman. oh well.
all in all.. i love being at home with her. i dont think i miss work 1 minute! although i did have to go back to the office a couple of times to finish up some work. which, was still unfinished until monday. hee.
sigh..i wish caveman would just say..ok, you can quit. sekali siiiuttt aku antor surat. i read, somewhere.. anak tu amanah Allah (oh yea mamamya mentioned this to me too)..so ape salahnye wa benti nak jaga anak wa kan? i think it has been casually mentioned to the outlaws and during their visit last week..they casually mentioned they didnt like the idea.
ada aku kisah?