Some of those that i've tried to increase my milk supply are :
1. Horlicks (thumbs up! But m pretty sick of after a month)
2. Red dates & dried longan combo (this worked wonders,especially during my confinement. But now it gave me a migraine. I find normal longan works too).
3. Oats (no wonder my milk supply were ample before. I had this for breakfast, for the whole 40 days. Now m back to oats, not only for breakfast..but every couple of hours. Hee)
4. Sawi cina @ bak / pak choy?? Or something (yummy. Ratah le banyak2).
5. Anything masak lemak as it is said coconut milk is a milk booster.
6. Sardine (yums!)
7. Lobak putih (tried this once. It worked but i dunno why my mom doesn't cook them anymore. No reviews were done i presume? Hee)
8. Anmum materna. Jangan malas minum susu ye ibu ibu.
9. Everything soy & dairy. Unfortunately it gave hannah a bad gas,and wind. So i am now dairy & soy intolerant. Which means no ice cream ye puan puan. Sigh.
10. Bubur kacang hijau. Got this through twiggy's blog. Tq darl! worked like wonders. But, err, how much of these can you take anyway kan? Telan je la!! Hee.
I've tried those milk booster teas. Gas. And m waiting for my supplement which i bought via fabulous mom to arrive. My cousin kak etty used to tell me fenugreek worked. Verdict will be updated.
usually when something worked, i'd be texting my breastauranters.. Cousin yaya & bestie maya. And there will be quick updates on the latest ounces too. Which, i swear, when we no longer breastfeed..would be something funny to reminisce.