Tuesday 7 September 2010

Tuesdays with pos laju..

This year.. My raya mood definitely came charging in at the very last minute. Thinking that the no bonus thing will be my sole motivator to work harder, i have decided.. On a sunday morning.. That it will not ruin my raya. It is hannah's first birthday anyway.

So what's a girl to do when she's down?she shops. What's a girl to do when she's down & stuck in lumut? She shops online.

Boy was it a busy sunday.since everything will be couriered on monday.. I waited anxiously for tuesday.

Except for a chiffon kaftan that came in on monday (pos laju was operating on a sunday dude)..everything else came on tuesday.as scheduled. It definitely made my day. Especially the flowy white kebaya kaftan.. And hannah black&pink tutu.. Bought especially for her outdoor photoshoot with my brother (who claimed to have bought the best potrait camera.. and made me buy the film).

now i can't wait for raya! Woots!

No comments: