as i google blood type diet... i came across these interesting facts :
People with blood type O carry the most ancient blood genes of all of us. They are direct descendants of Palaeolithic hunters and gatherers, whose digestive tract still functions the most efficiently when their diet is close to that of the cavemen (my caveman is Type O too!LOL).
Type Os are best described by the following:
- meat eaters;
- possess hardy digestive tract;
- are intolerant to dietary adaptation;
- need intense physical activity to stay lean and alert;
- are prone to sluggish metabolism and weight gain if eat wrong foods.
To sum up, if people with blood type O want to lose excess pounds, they should avoid the following foods:
- whole wheat, rye, and oatmeal products (all of which contain harmful gluten);
- corn (slows metabolism);
- lentils, and navy beans (impair calorie utilization);
- cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and mustard greens (inhibit thyroid production).
Foods that encourage weight loss in type Os:
- red meats and liver (aid efficient metabolism);
- kelp, seafood, and iodized salt (increase thyroid production);
- broccoli, kale, and spinach (boost metabolism).
additional to the above :
the diet recommended for people with blood type O is simply a variation on many of the typical high-protein, low-carb diets that are currently popular, such as the Atkins diet. Foods you can eat freely include meat, fish and olive oil; foods you can eat in moderation include eggs, nuts, seeds, certain vegetables and fruits; and foods to avoid include dairy products, beans, cereals, bread, pasta and rice. To complement your food intake, Dr D’Adamo recommends lots of vigorous aerobic exercise such as aerobics and running – just like our hunter-gatherer ancestors did!ergh. lapo le teman...
now what shall i have for lunch tomorrow..... hmm