Sunday 27 July 2008

up & about..

many may have noticed my haterating mood. and some thought it's bad for my seri pengantin.

still, nothing was done to improve that. for i went to work on a sunday.. and sexyback was still there. luckily, he got there after we're in our car.. ready to drive home *phew* but a lot was done.. & m glad. but no, its not over & done w/. come to think about it.. its work. its never ending. it comes in a package. *grin*

but the mood was a bit better. yes, definitely PMS. but for the first time in 17 years, my buddy came in right on time, w/ no horrid hiccups. i guess the you know what is working la puan honey *LOL*

but m still feeling guilty for missing diana's wedding. sigh.

nanait peeps..

happy working tomorrow.. NOT

hee

p/s : yes.. i blogstalked yummymummy's blog.. hence.. the new look. don cha juz luv me new sneakers? hehee!

3 comments:

Fieran said...

Oooh. Funky shoes. Those would look great in a pair of cropped black or blue jeans with a bright coloured T-shirt and sunglasses!

little miss kechik said...

yeaa.. those huge sunnies.. hee..! it was on sale.. and i just couldn't resist!

Fieran said...

Tell me about it. Lately some of my favourite shops are on sale here. I wake up on Saturday and tell myself "I will not go shopping today". Then I end up along my favourite street mall - and by Sunday, I am a little bit poorer. *Sigh* Shopping and I have a love-hate relationship.