Wednesday 12 November 2008

the strong one..

many close to me will definitely know "mak". my grandmother. for the longest time i love having her around. eventhough she's very outspoken..sangatle garang if you piss her off..it just never bug me. and my brothers.

she's the strongest homo sapien i've known! vitamin C dalam badan die wa ingat bergelen2 ribena, equivalent.

after my wedding.. she got a bit ill. her super bladder have been giving some trouble. after much drama.. she's currently resting at the hospital.. while awaiting the operation tomorrow. she's been sleeping since yesterday. everything has stabled and she's doing well & hopefully ready for her op tomorrow...

*mak.. on her way to the hospital. sleepy sleepy*

i manage to hold my tears back for 4 days.. and i dont know why i decided to go back home with my dad earlier.

i guess m not that strong.

i guess m just not ready of any consequences.

and the tears have rolled for the past 3 hours since.

6 comments:

I'm Izay said...

hye sis, praying for nenek speedy recovery. mwahhh

Anonymous said...

kak zaila, i always pray for tok nyak's good health and quick recovery.. amiin. btw am going back to klg after office tmrw, wanna visit her insyaAllah. u tc.

FyAmk

flush said...

hope she'll get well soon..

anther wedding pics of you at http://azimyusoff.fotopages.com/

little miss kechik said...

thanks for the well wishes..

fy.. she'll be in bp. i think maklang knows. do go and meet her k..

little miss kechik said...

azim....i want those pics!!!!!! thanks.. and i still owe u the cd.. hee

Mom again said...

My best wishes and prayer for your grandma. I can understand how you feel. I love my late grandma. It's been 5 years and I still dream of her. I just dreamt of her 2 nights ago and I woke up crying like a baby.