Thursday 5 February 2009

masa saya kecik2...

yaya.. this is a reply to your entry... *evil laugh*

i found these super cute photos (aku comot la tapi.. these a re my comot years LOL) of anwar (my brother), yaya & her brother boy.. i think i was probably 8 or 9.. sebab aku comot.. so aku scan je kecik2.. *LOL*

yaya's dad (my pakteh.. abah's younger brother) was an avid photographer. he took many of our early years photos. especially of my first brother while they were all staying together in JB.

the first was taken in teluk batik... gile suka la mandi laut time tu (sekarang pun.. but i've upgraded la kan.. tak kisah la baper kali dalam 1 century wa gi diving kan hahah)

the second was infront of my parent's. see how tiny my little brother was.

and the third was probably at the navy's muzium or something.. i bet our abahs made us stand there. haha!

there was another photo.. which resembled us very much in the future.. i can't believe i forgot to scan them... just you wait.. hee

4 comments:

Sha said...

I guess when we were kids; we just love taking pictures. I could only imagine if my old pics got on the internet...quite memalukan

little miss kechik said...

teehee.. tell me about it.. even if its in the name of looooveee... (not!LOL)

yaya+frdz+auf said...

lalala....the most funny is the third one...gua posing maut beb! hahaha....

little miss kechik said...

ada lagi maut dari tu.. yang itu yg lupa nak scan tu.. hehe!