Friday, 6 February 2009
now that "that" age is near...
as the february babies turn 30.. many of my peeps are reminiscing our school days.. our fashion sense (read : uber thick shoulder pads LOL) .. to our crushes.. (read : a tailor... a melayu with an english name that sounded like muesli bar *ROTFL*) ...
back in those days.. (uish.. tiba2 rasa tua)... my peeps & i kept ourselves..well.. to ourselves. no, we're not snobbish.. we just love each other a lot. though at times there seem to be 2 group (the khemy's and the reena's) ... but i think it was only because we were just too loud & no one will listen to anyone cos we will speak all at once. and yes... we are all in the same class. imagine that. and we all sit in 1 big imaginary throne *LOL*
school sux. period. looking back.. my peeps were the best thing that was going on during my school years. tak kisah la if :
1. i have no clue when they talk footie (no.. m not a fan..) or
2. we think "someone" is always out of tune & have no clue what on earth she's singing.. or .. 3. hearing endless tales of a certain crush(es).. or..
4. someone who was super secretive about her bf (whom now is her hubby .. yey!)..
5. someone has really bad PMS (aku la tu)
6. someone consistently forget she is making fun of the ustazah right under the ustazah's nose.. or..
7. that you are probably the only mat salleh celup in school.. and people think you're haitian.. and what not..
so since a february baby has spilled her guts out on her crush..(which was major and something we took very seriusly back then. and now. sumpah tak tipu).. and a may baby (kan? ke apr? may kan?) has had her revenge by posting our most fabs pics *LOL* .. i wont talk bout those anymore.. until i remember something else that's funny and not offensive (susah tu ek...) treat this as the beginning.. the beginning of your end...