Friday 26 September 2008

Raya anyone?


well.. so much for raya for me this year. every cookie was either bought or err.. all bought la so far. and mama has decided no rendang & ketupat for me.. or lodeh.. huarghhhh!!! i have no idea what would be served pagi raya. laksa johor maybe, if i push my luck. plus, both my elder brothers won't be around this time around. i told my parents, if we're mopping around the mushroom pad.. we better hijack my parents tv. ooooooo but no astro??? shucks!!

i'd definitely miss the yummies done by my aunty and a particular uncle who did a killer kuih suji, since we're not going to balik kampung this year *sob*

i have vowed that next raya would be a better one. no more stressing out. no more no baju raya (yes, i have no baju raya). no more cookies bought at Giant (not bad la actually). and please.. no diet on pagi raya! its against the law!!

to all my friends who are making their way back to their home town .. drive safely.. no speeding peeps.. no crazy mad road bullying attempt.. jangan kedek bagik duit raya.. and overeat (nanti baju yang korang buat untuk wedding aku tak muat)..

Selamat Hari Raya... and Maaf Zahir & Batin..

No comments: